1. The apartment house only accommodates guests, who are properly registered. For this purpose, the guest presents the hotel receptionist his/her personal identification, identity card or a valid passport. The receptionist enters the guest’s personal data into the PREVIO front-desk system and returns the documents to the guest.
2. Apartments may be used only by persons, who are not affected by infectious disease.
3. In special cases, the apartment house can offer the guest accommodation other than the agreed accommodation unless it is substantially different from the already confirmed order.
4. According to special regulations (§51 of the Postal Regulations),the accommodation facility accepts consignments addressed to registered guests or guests, who have booked accommodation services. These shipments are to be delivered to the addressee and if that is not possible, returned back to the sender.
5. In the case of illness or injury to a guest, the apartment house ensures medical assistance, or transport to a hospital, if necessary.
6. The apartment house provides guests with services to the extent laid out by Decree no. 419/2001 Ministry of Economy of the Slovak Republic, which regulates the categorisation of accommodation facilities.
7. The guest uses the apartment for the period of time, which was agreed upon at the time of arrival.
8. Visitors are obliged to report their visit to the front desk. Visitors to apartments are permitted 8:00 – 22:00.
9. The guest pays for his/her stay upon arrival at the front desk. The guest checks out from the facility no later than at 10:00 on the day of departure, vacating the room at the same time. Of the guest fails to do so within
the specified time, the apartment house may charge the price of stay for the following day.
10. The guest is entitled to check into the apartment from 14:00. If check-in is done before 6:00, the guest pays for the accommodation for the previous night.
11. Upon departing the room, the guest is required to close all water taps, turn off electrical lighting and other appliances (radio, television, etc.) in the apartment and adjacent spaces, and close the door. After vacating the room on the check-out day, guests return their magnetic key card and keys to the front desk.
12. For security reasons, children under the age of 10 are not allowed to be left unattended without adult supervision in the apartment and other common areas of the apartment house.
13. Guests are not allowed to take sports equipment and items, which are to be stored in designated places, to their apartment.
14. Safes, located in each apartment, are available for the safekeeping of valuables.
15. The apartment house is liable under the Civil Code provisions of § 758 and § 433 for things brought in by a guest to the hotel, as well as damage to stored items, as these things were stored in places reserved for it or where it is usually stored. In the case of money and valuable, the apartment house is only responsible if they were taken into safekeeping in comparison with the acknowledgement by § 434 of the Civil Code.
16. Guests are obliged to observe quiet hours from 22:00 to 6:00.
17. Fire regulations are placed in a visible place in the apartment house – guests are obliged to follow them during their stay.
18. Smoking is allowed only in outdoor areas. The apartment house and common areas are strictly no smoking. The apartment house is entitled to
charge EUR 50 per violation of this prohibition.
19. The claims code is available at the front desk of the apartment house as well as on its website.
20. Damage caused by a guest to the property of the apartment house makes him/her liable valid legal regulations.
21. Guests can enter the area of the apartment house by vehicles only along the access road and the vehicles are to be parked in designated areas for
22. The guest is obliged to pay the agreed price for accommodation and other services upon arrival. The balance is payable upon submission to the guest.
23. Guest complaints and any possible suggestions for improvement can be made at the front desk.
24. Dogs and other animals cannot be accommodated under special regulations.
25. An accommodated guest is obliged to comply with the rules of accommodation. In the case of seriously breaching these rules, under § 759 section 2 of the Civil Code, the apartment house can terminate the contract of accommodation services even before the agreed period of time.
A3M Apartments,s.r.o.,Topoľová 2264/50, 95501 Topoľčany. registered in the Commercial Register with the District Court in Nitra, sec. Sro, file no. 37536/N.